"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!"
-Homer J. Simpson

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

David Maclean is now Trolling on Giant Political Mouse

David is now trolling on my site (I wondered how long it would be until he showed up)

You will see, in the comments here, posts by a blogger called moneybags4me. You will note that this is one of the same posters that was featured in my post yesterday about David trolling all over the place. The links are here and here

Note that this "moneybags4me" seems to be obsessed with defending David MacLean.

You will take particular note that in the May 8th post - he gets called out as being a David MacLean sock puppet - and this is over a year ago.

Yet here he is today acting the same way, oh, and he is blocking his IP address.

How convenient.

Woops! But somehow Zorpheous finds out his IP.

I confirm that is in fact David MacLean's IP.

We have proof. (read all about it in the comments - watch the sock puppet revealed in real time)

Update: Now that we know even more of David MacLean's sock puppet names watch him have an entire conversations with himself here don't worry, David, we saved the page in case you delete it. David MacLean, Farmer Joe, and Moneybags 4 me are ALL David MacLean. This is hilarious. (I like the part where people call David on using sock puppets - and his sock puppets claim that it isn't true)

Uperdate: And here is another David....Unplugged, moment.


Put me in with Mark Steyn. I'm a climate holocaust denier.


Uperdate: David starts to post under his real name in my comments section. I wonder if he will answer the following questions (read the comments to this post)

Is "the artist formerly known as..." also David MacLean, because the profile link says yes.

If moneybags4me and "the artist formerly known as..." have the same IP then aren't they the same person? (I.e. David MacLean)

If "the artist formerly known as..." said that he was Tommy Douglas and they have the same IP (as each other and moneybags4me) then isn't that David MacLean as well?

David has a lot of explaining to do...hopefully he will try using his own name for the explanation.

27 comments:

Zorpheous said...

"Woops! But somehow Zorpheous finds out his IP."

Never screw with the Squirrel, we're nasty little bastards!!!

Glad to help.

Giant Political Mouse said...

Thanks man, owe ya one!

Zorpheous said...

I do this for living, but this is just for giggles ;-)

leftdog said...

yes he is. When David McLean got into blogging trouble last year for minimizing the Holocaust, it was Money Bags4Me who came to his defense.
The IP provider at that time for Money Bays4Me was Wiband Communications in Wpg.

Giant Political Mouse said...

Yep, it's been fun - thanks for the third confirmation

Zorpheous said...

Let him post again Mouse, if he has the ballz. It will be interesting to see if he shows up for his Radio Spot today.

Damn, I almost feel sorry for the poor guy. Anyhoo I have to get back to work.

leftdog said...

P.S.

Here is his
new eblogger profile as moneybags
.

And his old eblogger profile as moneybags

David MacLean said...

Hey guys,

Couldn't help but notice. By checking your IP log you should be able to confirm that this is me, David MacLean.

That should illustrate for you who is David MacLean, and who is not.

Log this address and post it for everyone to see.

David

Giant Political Mouse said...

Yeah David, now that you have switched computers.

Nice try.

Again, shouldn't you be getting ready for the radio and not posting all over my blog

Giant Political Mouse said...

Oh David, all those "artist formerly know as..." posts that lead to your David MacLean profile and have the WIBAND IP. What's up with that.

Do you deny that "the artist formerly know as..." is you?

Do you deny that those posts came from the WIBAN IP, just like the moneybags4me posts?

I will let you tell your side of the story as long as you post under your own name

Giant Political Mouse said...

Oh yeah, and Tommy Douglas and "the artist formerly known as..." have the same WIBAND IP.

BTW David, before you get any bright ideas, we know about the WIBAND connection out of Calgary as well.

David MacLean said...

Look, I don't even know what a wiband IP is. But nothing I say will stop you, so go right ahead.

Giant Political Mouse said...

David, go here

http://larryhubich.blogspot.com/2007/02/private-jails-detaining-innocent.html

Click on "the artist formerly known as..." and it goes to:

David MacLean

http://www.blogger.com/profile/12763286280416533020


Do you deny that you are "the artist formerly known as..."

Giant Political Mouse said...

With working links:

Larry Hubich's blog

links to David MacLean's Profile

Somena Woman said...

this is starting to remind me of brent colberts claim that he was "hacked" when a few posts were deleted from his blog....

Giant Political Mouse said...

As you can see, I have had to move to comment moderation to stop David from swamping the site with stupid comments.

I make this promise, I will post every comment, no matter how insulting to me, EXCEPT those from David's sock puppets. If David wants to post under his own name then I will put that post through no matter what it says.

Zorpheous said...

Ooooo, David rolled over his IP address while I was in a meeting.

CustName: Wiband Communications
Address: 4-2130 Notre Dame Ave
City: Winnipeg
StateProv: MB
PostalCode: R3H-0K1
Country: CA
RegDate: 2003-09-19
Updated: 2003-09-19

NetRange: 64.56.141.128 - 64.56.141.159
CIDR: 64.56.141.128/27
NetName: NETBLK-WIBAND-WPG-7
NetHandle: NET-64-56-141-128-1
Parent: NET-64-56-128-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2003-09-19
Updated: 2003-09-19

RTechHandle: ZW59-ARIN
RTechName: Wiband Communications
RTechPhone: +1-204-633-6333
RTechEmail: ipadmin@wiband.com

OrgTechHandle: DNSAD42-ARIN
OrgTechName: DNS Administrator
OrgTechPhone: +1-204-633-6333
OrgTechEmail: dns@wiband.com

Still WiBand IP Address

Somena Woman said...

Let that be a lesson to you. Don't try to fool the Scuba man. The Scuba man knows all. The Scuba Man (otherwise known as Zorph) sees all.

Adam Taylor said...

Wow, you guys are amazing! What fine work you have done here.

Tracking IP's etc. Amazing!

Riddle me this lads: Who am I? Where am I? What did I have for breakfast this morning?

Your parents must be very proud!

Adam Taylor said...

Stifling free speech and here I thought it was a technical glitch.

Guess you guys are tech wizards after all! Again i say... amazing!

Giant Political Mouse said...

I'm not stifling free speech, it just takes a while to moderate comments, that's why I didn't have it turned on in the past. That was before David decided to act like a spoiled thirteen-year old girl on my site.

BTW Adam, do the Taxpayer's Federation pay you to troll like this? (Click on his profile)

Giant Political Mouse said...

Adam Taylor is research director of the Canadian Taxpayers Federation

Now he is trolling my bog.

Gee, guys, you think I hit a nerve or something?

Adam Taylor said...

Can one read a blog without being labelled a troll?

And no nerve hit...Still don't see how all your dots connect re: my colleague but it's clear he is very effective at his job and one of our best advocates for lower taxes, less waste and accountable government in the country.

And no.. don't get paid to read your blog. On my lunch break!

Go Sens!

Giant Political Mouse said...

know what's funny, if you google
"Adam Taylor Taxpayer's Federation"

then the 4th link is

"Taylor, Adam Canadian Taxpayers Federation: A sexually frustrated teenager finds himself struggling "

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/level2page39528.aspx

Bwah!

Sorry Adam, I know that life is tough when you are that age - don't worry, you will grow out of it

Giant Political Mouse said...

"Still don't see how all your dots connect re: my colleague"


Really, read about it
here

It's actually quite iron-clad

leftdog said...

I guess we are left to assume that the Canadian Taxpayers Federation ENDORSES and CONCURS with all the posts made by 'the artist formerly known as ....' - because if that IS the case, boy do I have a couple of hum-dinger posts that contributors to the CTF should read!!!!

KEvron said...

"Who am I?"

ooh, that's a toughie, adam....

"Where am I?"

well, seeing as you're blogging, my guess would be "at work".

"What did I have for breakfast this morning?"

david's bm?

KEvron