"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!"
-Homer J. Simpson

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Blogger Beta and Post Footers

Hey - so I finally got the footer code to work for post in the new blogger so now people can vote on progressive bloggers for my posts, and add them to their bookmarks in a couple of different ways.

I know probably that everyone else has already figured this out and so it isn't a big deal but I am pretty proud all the same.

Look below to see what I am talking about:

Update: So just after I made this post someone e-mailed this to me and it was just to appropriate not to add to this post.

In some small way, these social bookmarking tags below are part of something bigger....

4 comments:

April Reign (aka Debra) said...

Everything we learn to do is something to be proud of.

Congratulations!

Great video too.

Psychols said...

Congratulations. I have not yet figured out how to get the footers to work in Blogger Beta. It was reasonably straightforward in the old system but the new system eludes me. I look at it every now and then but once the investment exceeds 10 minutes I grow bored and move onto something more interesting like watching the snow melt on my front lawn.

If you have seen a page with step by step instructions for individuals of lesser intellectual persistence like me, it would be most appreciated if you could pass it along. With thanks. :)

Giant Political Mouse said...

The big thing is to have the "expand widget templates" box at the top corner checked and then search for the header section (there are three sections - one for each line)

hope that helps!

Psychols said...

Thank you Mouse. I will give it a try.